The following entry terms and conditions apply to all persons who purchase or receive tickets to the Bathurst NRL game to be played at Carrington Park, Sunday 10 May 2020. Please read them carefully prior to attending our event.
1. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable save as that required by law.
2. The Bathurst NRL game is a fully licensed event. No BYO alcohol is permitted.
3. Anyone found supplying alcohol to a minor will be evicted from the event and may face criminal charges. Any minor found consuming or in possession of alcohol will face similar action.
4. Food can be brought into the venue.
5. No glass is to be brought into the venue.
6. No pets or animals to be brought into the venue. Assistant animals are accepted.
7. Patrons aged 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult. No children under the age of 18 are permitted into the Corporate Hospitality area.
8. A child is defined as any person aged from 6 to 15 years.
9. Bathurst NRL reserves the right to eject any person/s who is intoxicated and/or causing a disturbance to other patrons, such person/s will not be entitled to a refund or exchange of tickets.
10. The right of admission is reserved.
11. Entry is at your own risk. The Promoter (Bathurst Regional Council) accepts no responsibility for any injuries, losses or damage sustained in or around the venue.
12. Ticket holders consent to filming, photography and sound recording as members of the audience.
13. Bathurst NRL reserves the right to conduct random bag searches at the point of entry. Any ticketholder who refuses to allow a bag search may not be permitted entry to the ground.
14. Should this ticket be re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain, the ticket will become void and the holder may be refused entry or be evicted from the venue.
15. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.